We are excited to announce the 2019 Toronto North Cyber Security Summit.
This year's keynote speakers include:
- Mr. Bob Gordon, Executive Director for the Canadian Cyber Threat Exchange
- Mr. Rob Fry, CTO for JASK
- Mr. Lamont Orange, CISO for Netskope
- Mr. Wallace Sann, VP Worldwide Systems Engineering for Forescout
- Sherrod DeGrippo, Director of Threat Research and Detection for Proofpoint
- Mr. Simon Conant, Principle Researcher at Palo Alto's Unit 42
Join us to learn from industry experts and/or see technical demonstrations within the technical demo...it will be an informative and interesting day!
Date – June 13, 2019
Location – Springhill Marriott in Vaughan, ONT
Breakfast and Registration begin at 8am
First keynote speaker begins at 8:45am
Please click to register ->